Museum Free Days
Free Days include Happy Birthday Pasadena (June), which celebrates Pasadena’s history and diverse community with fun for all ages. PMH also provides free admission and entertaining public programming for community collaborations such as Museums of the Arroyo (MOTA) Day (May) and ArtNight Pasadena (March and October). In addition, one Family Free Day is held in conjunction with each exhibition.
PMH will be closed on 11/23 & 11/24. We will reopen on 11/25.
Upcoming Free Day
holiday open house
Saturday, December 9, 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- Step into our Parlor for a glimpse of enchanting Christmases past. Mini-tours of historic Fenyes Mansion showcase the original art, furnishings and architecture adorned for the season with touches of Edwardian style holiday décor.
- Tour the Finnish Folk Art Museum to discover the charms of another culture. Members of The Finlandia Foundation will be your hosts.
- Take a fashionable trip through the 100-year history of the Tournament of Roses® Queen and Royal Court with the Royals of Pasadena exhibit.
- Anticipate the New Year as you meet 2018 Rose Queen® Isabella Marez and her Royal Court. Please note that their appearance is scheduled for 2:00 to 3:00 pm.
- Enjoy live music by Ad Hoc Consort, back by popular demand and performing in their finest Dickens-era attire.
- Take advantage of a unique selection of gifts and gourmet treats available in the Museum Store, including Pasadena-related books and merchandise as well as licensed Tournament of Roses® products.
- Don’t forget: the Museum’s lovely grounds are a perfect setting for your special holiday photo!
Images: Christmas Tree in Fenyes Mansion Drawing Room, 2014. Photo by Marlyn Woo/Joanne Wilborn; 100th Rose Queen® and 2018 Royal Court. Photo courtesy of Pasadena Tournament of Roses®.