- Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. 100% of the cost of the tile is tax-deductible. You will receive a thank you letter for tax purposes two weeks after your tile submission is approved.
- Can I choose the location and/or color of my tile?
No, the location and color of your tile will be determined by Pasadena Museum of History or its affiliates.
- When will my tile be installed?
Tiles will be installed periodically in groups. Tile orders that were received by August 15 will be included in the September 25, 2016 installation. Tiles orders received after August 15 will be included in the March 2017 installation.
- Can I include images and/or logos on my tile?
- Can I include special characters on my tile (hearts, smiley faces, trade mark symbol, etc.)?
No, characters are limited to what is available on a standard keyboard.
- I am sponsoring a tile as a gift. Can a certificate be created for the recipient?
Yes, a certificate can be created and sent either to you or directly to the recipient. To request a certificate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the Terms & Conditions of Tile Sponsorship?
Please see the Tile Application Agreement.
If you have any other questions, please contact our development office at 626.577.1660, ext. 11 or email@example.com.
Your Name - Your Memory - Your History
The order deadline to be included in the Spring 2017 installation has passed. The order deadline for the Winter installation will be announced soon.