- Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. 100% of the cost of the tile is tax-deductible. You will receive a thank you letter for tax purposes two weeks after your tile submission is approved.
- Can I choose the location and/or color of my tile?
No, the location and color of your tile will be determined by Pasadena Museum of History or its affiliates.
- When will my tile be installed?
Tiles are installed periodically in groups. You will be notified when your tile is installed. The deadline for the June 2021 installation has passed. The next tile installation is scheduled for Fall 2022.
- Can I include images and/or logos on my tile?
- Can I include special characters on my tile (hearts, smiley faces, trade mark symbol, etc.)?
No, characters are limited to what is available on a standard keyboard.
- I am sponsoring a tile as a gift. Can a certificate be created for the recipient?
Yes, a certificate can be created and sent either to you or directly to the recipient. To request a certificate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the Terms & Conditions of Tile Sponsorship?
Please see the Tile Application Agreement.
If you have any other questions, please contact our development office at 626.577.1660, ext. 21 or email@example.com.
Your Name - Your Memory - Your History
Tiles are installed periodically in groups. You will be notified when your tile is installed.