- Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. 100% of the cost of the tile is tax-deductible. You will receive a thank you letter for tax purposes two weeks after your tile submission is approved.
- Can I choose the location and/or color of my tile?
No, the location and color of your tile will be determined by Pasadena Museum of History or its affiliates.
- When will my tile be installed?
Tiles will be installed periodically in groups. You will be notified when your tile is installed.
- Can I include images and/or logos on my tile?
- Can I include special characters on my tile (hearts, smiley faces, trade mark symbol, etc.)?
No, characters are limited to what is available on a standard keyboard.
- I am sponsoring a tile as a gift. Can a certificate be created for the recipient?
Yes, a certificate can be created and sent either to you or directly to the recipient. To request a certificate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the Terms & Conditions of Tile Sponsorship?
Please see the Tile Application Agreement.
If you have any other questions, please contact our development office at 626.577.1660, ext. 11 or email@example.com.
Your Name - Your Memory - Your History
The order deadline to be included in the Spring 2017 installation has passed. The order deadline for the Winter installation will be announced soon.